WasteSafe is licensed and permitted to provide a variety of medical waste transport and disposal services. We offer scheduled and on-call pick-up services to properly remove your medical waste, also known as red bag waste.
Veterinary practices generate a significant amount of hazardous waste that is unique from other industries. Having the knowledge and available disposal system in place is simply imperative to keep our animals, environment, and general public healthy and safe.
We realize you have enough on your plate looking after the wellbeing of animals, and staying on top of disposal regulations can be challenging and difficult at times. WasteSafe is your reliable source for proper veterinary waste disposal. Our professionals are available to you to assist in compliant and safe disposal; we’ll work with you to design a tailored collection schedule that is specific to your waste disposal needs and budgetary requirements. We are here to simplify the entire waste disposal process for your veterinary clinic so you can focus on doing what you do best; incredible care for animals.
We Will Customize a Service Plan to Dispose of Your Veterinary Waste:
- Animal Waste – body parts, animal carcasses
- Bedding and other waste affected by bodily fluids
- Hazardous waste – pharmaceutical and chemo
Why Should Your Veterinary Clinic Choose WasteSafe?
- Phenomenal customer service with industry leading waste disposal solutions
- Compliant waste containers and red bags for quick and easy disposal of your veterinary waste
- Collection schedule is determined by you – we will never hold you to long-term contracts and we present all costs initial consultation – no surprise fees; all costs are upfront
- Devoted team of professionals you can trust. All of our specialists receive ongoing training and are background checked for your security
- Our professionals will look after all applicable paperwork related to regulatory details
Employee Compliance Training
WasteSafe provides effective compliance training which gives you the knowledge and expertise to practice safe and compliant disposal of your veterinary waste. No more guessing! We will keep you up to date on applicable regulatory processes, ensuring you have the knowledge needed to manage your waste.