WasteSafe is licensed and permitted to provide a variety of medical waste transport and disposal services. We offer scheduled and on-call pick-up services to properly remove your medical waste, also known as red bag waste.
If you are a small business owner that regularly or infrequently generates medical waste, it must be disposed of properly to protect your business, associates, the public and our ecosystem. At WasteSafe, our medical waste disposal solutions will ensure that you have a disposal system in place which does just that.
Forget about trying to determine what is classified as hazardous or red bag waste; we set you up with a specific waste collection program that speaks directly to the waste you compose. A selection of waste containers and red bags means your small business has the essential resources to follow a proper disposal program. We will work with you to drastically help reduce the risk of non-compliance in relation to your medical waste management and disposal habits.
Why Should Your Small Business Choose WasteSafe?
- Exceptional customer service paired with industry leading waste disposal solutions
- Specialized waste containers and red bags for convenient and easy disposal that also maintains your compliance
- Your small business determines what your schedule looks like; how often we collect medical waste is based on what you produce and your budget – we will arrange this schedule ahead of time so you are never forced into long-term contracts. All associated costs are provided in the initial consultation, meaning you will not be surprised with additional prices down the road
- Dedicated professional team you can trust. Each of our team members receives regular training and are background checked added security measures
- Our professionals will handle any and all applicable paperwork pertaining to regulatory details
We Will Customize a Service Plan to Dispose of Small Business’ Waste:
- Infectious waste such as sharps
- Hazardous items like acids, sanitizers, lead vests etc
- Trace chemotherapy waste
- Universal waste like devices containing mercury, batteries and fluorescent bulbs
If you have concerns and/or questions relating to the types of waste your nursing home produces, we are here and available to assist with this process.
Employee Compliance Training
To ensure full compliance in relation to regulatory training, nursing facilities must undergo the proper compliance training. WasteSafe supplies this compliance training as an additional service; we will offer support and assistance in understanding the processes your employees must follow in relation to OSHA and HIPAA. All of your staff will have the expertise and knowledge necessary to practice safe and compliant disposal of your skilled nursing facility. You’ll no longer have to wonder or stress over what is deemed hazardous waste or the method in which specific mater should be disposed of. We provide training on the latest industry standards, keeping you up-to-date and informed on smart waste management.