WasteSafe is licensed and permitted to provide a variety of medical waste transport and disposal services. We offer scheduled and on-call pick-up services to properly remove your medical waste, also known as red bag waste.
Medical offices, health clinics, physician offices and other healthcare providers all accumulate biohazardous and pharmaceutical waste that must be safely disposed of according to industry environmental standards. WasteSafe provides simple, convenient, and efficient management of your medical waste regardless of the volume.
We provide secure collection of your medical waste directly on-site at your location. Medical practices can take advantage of the flexibility offered through our disposal systems, including collection that is based on your facility’s operations needs and budget.
Best of all? We will provide you with the correct knowledge and training necessary so that you thoroughly understand the complexities of the regulatory requirements your medical practice must meet. All medical practices must separate medical waste as in doing so you reduce the risk of potentially infecting the public and environment through incorrect disposal of hazardous substances. We will never tie our clients to long-term contracts; all costs are upfront with no hidden fees. We believe in being transparent with our clients in relation to our services and prices so there are never any surprises. Designing a waste disposal program with WasteSafe is the first step in protecting the safety of our environment and general public.
We Will Customize a Service Plan to Dispose of Your Medical Waste:
- Biohazardous Waste
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Chemical Waste
- Sharps Waste
Why Should Your Medical Practice Choose WasteSafe?
- Top quality customer service that is carried out in a timely manner
- Waste containers and red bags for the safe transportation of all medical waste
- Our certified drivers come to your facility saving you time and hassle
- Collection schedules are determined with your needs in mind
- Trained professionals who are screened and background checked to offer you superior and compliant solutions
- Experts who will work with you to answer any compliance concerns, ensuring you receive industry leading training
- We look after any paperwork related to regulatory matters
Employee Compliance Training
In an effort to assist you in determining what legal regulations are to be implemented and practiced, we supply compliance training to medical practices. Stay informed with the latest policies in relation to proper waste disposal and our environment.